Kakimori Metal nib - Brass
The brass nib was created as a durable and practical nib. The nib point has been rounded and polished with meticulous care, providing an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Enjoy a variety of line widths from fine to broad with a tilt of the nib. Fits most nib holders as well as those from our range. View the compatibility chart. *Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
- Initial ink flow may be slow due to the protective coating on the nib and will gradually improve with repeat rinsing and ink application.
- The maximum writing angle is 45 degrees.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
- Brass will develop a natural patina over time.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select the option below and enter the items to be gift wrapped in the order comments in your cart. The style of gift wrapping varies depending on the products purchased — read more about our gift wrapping.
*Gift wrapping is not sold separately.