- ① Select your size
- Select from four options:
●B5 portrait or landscape
●B6 portrait or landscape
- ② Select a front and back cover
- Select your front and back cover. We stock over 60 cover options in an array of colours and materials such as leather, fabric and paper. Our core range is complemented by seasonal prints and limited editions.
- ③ Select your paper
- We stock around 30 paper options, ranging from bleed-resistant and fountain pen-friendly Bank Paper to Fools Paper, a classic choice for notebooks, and Kraft Paper, ideal for photo books. Our core range of papers are available in unlined, as well as lined, dotted and grid options. Mix and match your own combination using up to 4 packs of sheets.
- ④ Select the spiral colour
- Choose from 5 colours to match your cover. Split binding is a great way to create extra space for your writing hand.
- ⑤ Select the fastener design
- Select from three designs: elastic, string & washer or snap tab in a colour of your choice. On the other hand, you can also go without fasteners.
Metal corners are available as an additional option. This popular finishing touch provides extra protection for your notebook.
- ⑥ Binding
- Watch as the notebook comes together from your selection of individual elements. Each notebook is carefully assembled by hand to the rhythmic sounds of holes being punched or a tapping hammer.
- Finished product
- Your one-of-a-kind notebook is now ready for you to enjoy. Gather your ideas or pen your thoughts about someone special — how you fill each page is up to you. When you’re ready to refill your pages, simply bring in your notebook or send it back to us. Your treasured cover can be used over and over again.
- Paper refills
- Optional service
Foil name embossing for order-made notebooks
Lead time: 7 days from the date of order
Placement: Bottom right-hand corner of the front cover (opposite the bound edge)
Foil colour: Cool gold, Warm gold, Silver, Blind emboss (no colour)
Character limit: 10 characters
Font: 1 type
Characters: Font chart
1-6-2 Misuji, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0055
8 minutes from Kuramae Station Exit A3 (Asakusa Line) 10 minutes from Asakusabashi Station West Exit (JR Line) Telephone: 050-1744-8546 Email: email@example.com Opening hours: Tue-Fri 12:00pm-5:00pm / Sat, Sun & public holidays 11:00am-6:00pm* *Also open on Monday public holidays