Kakimori Pen rest - Tokushima indigo
A pen rest that enhances the moments between writing. Designed to hold any pen without the need for precise placement, it blends effortlessly into your desk space with a subtle but assured presence. The Japanese cherry pen rest is carefully dyed with multiple layers of indigo.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes, extreme heat or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Friction may cause the indigo dye or beeswax finish to transfer.
- The colour will gradually brighten to a true indigo with use. Apply beeswax if wood becomes dry.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.