Kakimori Metal nib - Stainless steel
The stainless steel nib was created as a durable and practical nib. The nib point has been rounded and polished with meticulous care, providing an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Enjoy multiple line widths from fine lines to broad strokes with a tilt of the nib. Made to universal specifications to fit all standard nib holders, as well as those from our range. *Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
- Initial ink flow may be slow due to the protective coating on the nib and will gradually improve with repeat rinsing and ink application.
- The maximum writing angle is 45 degrees.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select the option below and enter the items to be gift wrapped in the order comments in your cart. The style of gift wrapping varies depending on the products purchased — read more about our gift wrapping.