Kakimori Nib holder - Urushi
A nib holder crafted from Japanese cherry and lacquered using the fuki-urushi (“wiped urushi”) technique, whereby the wood is impregnated with urushi lacquer to highlight the beauty of the grain. Designed to universal specifications to fit a standard nib of your choice. *Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft, clean cloth.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select the option below and enter the items to be gift wrapped in the order comments in your cart. The style of gift wrapping varies depending on the products purchased — read more about our gift wrapping.