Pelikan Pelikan Classic M200
The classic Pelikan fountain pen. Iconic details include the pocket clip shaped like a pelican’s beak, and the crown top bearing the logo of a pelican and its chick. To fill the pen equipped with the traditional piston filling mechanism, submerge the nib in bottled ink, then twist the filler knob to draw ink into the reservoir.
- The pen has an inbuilt piston filling mechanism. As parts cannot be dismantled, pigment ink should not be left in the pen when not in regular use.
- Daily use is recommended to prevent the nib from drying out.
- Use gentle writing pressure without applying excessive force.
- When travelling by plane, we recommend filling with ink after your arrival to prevent leakage during the journey.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our fountain pens.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select the option below and enter the items to be gift wrapped in the order comments in your cart. The style of gift wrapping varies depending on the products purchased — read more about our gift wrapping.