Create your own personalised colours using a mixing kit. Work alone, together with friends or in conversation with us — there are many ways to enjoy the unique in-store experience.
① Self-guided mixing (45 minutes)
Select two or three base inks from the lineup of 17 colours to suit your colour inspiration.
- A drop of the first ink, add a couple of the second, finish with a drop of the third… The mixing kit can be used repeatedly, allowing you to experiment to your heart’s content.
- Some colours may appear lighter on paper than in the beaker. Repeat the mixing and testing steps, and place your order with us when you’re happy with the result.
You may like to bring along a colour sample or visual reference, such as a photograph, object or magazine clipping.We’ll will be on hand to guide and assist you along the way.
② Preparation by staff（from 60 minutes）
- We’ll prepare your ink according to the nominated ratio, making subtle adjustments to match your order.
- The finished ink will be bottled, labelled and recorded on a recipe card.
- While your ink is being prepared, feel free to watch the process or go for a wander outside. We can also post your ink to you upon completion.
Perfect for gifts
Add a message to your specially made ink and complement it with a pen. We also offer a range of sets perfect for the gift of writing time.View More