Use and care（Rollerball pen）
- Daily use is recommended to prevent the ink from drying out. The nib may become blocked after a period of no use.
- Designed especially for use with Kakimori and Inkstand pigment inks.
- A blocked nib should be replaced. Replacement nib.
- Avoid contact with ink cleaning solutions to prevent damage to the aluminium body.
- Handle the cap with care when removing or replacing.
- When travelling by air, we recommend filling with ink upon arrival to prevent leakage during your journey.
- The pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed. The cap does not fit the tail of the pen.