Use and care
- Initial ink flow may be slow due to the protective coating on the nib and will gradually improve with repeat rinsing and ink application.
- The maximum writing angle is 45 degrees.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
- Brass will develop a natural patina over time.