The Glass nib was developed as a casual alternative to the conventional glass pen. Handcrafted by glass artist Akiko Fukazawa, the nib delivers an incredibly smooth writing experience. Designed with universal specifications to fit all standard nib holders, as well as those from our range.
Due to limited stock, purchases are limited to one per customer.
- Nib only — stems sold separately.
- As each item is individually crafted by hand, please expect slight variations in specification or feel.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- When changing the nib, avoid applying excessive pressure directly to the glass.
|Product name||Glass nib|
|Dimensions||Approx.H40 x Ø6mm|
|Manufacturer||Inuzuka Glass Studio (Akiko Fukazawa)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
Estimated dispatch time: Within 5 days of order confirmation
Free shipping: Orders over ¥8,000 incl. tax (domestic)/¥17,000 incl. tax (international)
For more information on payment and shipping, view the Shopping guide.