Important information for international customers
Tax, shipping and customs charges
- Japanese sales tax will be deducted from your order total at checkout. Please disregard any ‘tax inclusive’ labels that may display as a default.
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- The receiver is responsible for the payment of customs duties, local taxes and any other charges incurred after the order is shipped.
- For orders to Greece: DHL’s administration fee is significantly higher for this destination. Please be advised that the additional fee charged by the carrier upon delivery will exceed the cost of shipping and customs charges, and continue with your order if you accept these conditions.
- Amazon Pay is available for Amazon Japan account holders only.
- Orders that contain both pre-order and in-stock items will ship once all items are in stock. If you wish to receive in-stock items without delay, please place a separate order.
- 배송지 주소와 이름은 알파벳으로 입력해주세요.
By confirming your online order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.