inkstand by kakimori Metal fountain pen
- We recommend regular use (once a day) to prevent the nib from drying out.
- The pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed. The cap does not fit the tail of the pen.
- Use gentle writing strokes without applying excessive pressure.
- When travelling by plane, we recommend filling with ink after your arrival to prevent leakage during the journey.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our fountain pens.
In the event your fountain pen nib becomes blocked and requires a deep clean, nib cleaning is available for a fee at both Kakimori and Inkstand. This service is provided exclusively to customers using Kakimori or Inkstand inks. Please note that the replacement of parts is not possible.