Kakimori Nib holder - Tokushima indigo
A nib holder crafted from Japanese cherry and finished with an indigo dye. Designed to universal specifications to fit a standard nib of your choice. *Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- The nib holder will gradually brighten to a true indigo colour with use and handling. If the nib holder becomes dry, apply some beeswax.
- Friction may cause the colour or beeswax finish to transfer.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.