Kakimori Jurakusha - Edamame border B6
Washi paper designed by artisan Masahiko Yano, who works on all stages of production from the pattern design to dyeing. The techniques employed are yuzen-zome dying and tenassen printing, whereby each colour is printed separately by hand. The combination of traditional techniques and everyday motifs give a sense of both nostalgia and the new.
- Pattern placement and finish will vary with each cover.
- Actual colours may vary slightly from images shown.
- Cover designs cannot be mixed.
- Notebook orientation and fastener type cannot be changed.
- Please choose carefully as changes and cancellations are not accepted on order-made products.
- Notebooks can be refilled in-store or by post.