Kakimori Tomoko Murata - Flower bone B6
We collaborated with illustrator Tomoko Murata to create this exclusive print. Taking inspiration from the colourful herringbone parquetry featured throughout our shop, Murata’s joyous design celebrates the symbolic meanings of flowers and the hopes they bring.
- Pattern placement and finish will vary with each cover.
- Actual colours may vary slightly from images shown.
- Cover designs cannot be mixed.
- Notebook orientation and fastener type cannot be changed.
- Please choose carefully as changes and cancellations are not accepted on order-made products.
- Notebooks can be refilled in-store or by post.