Kakimori Jurakusha - Lemon B6
An order-made notebook by Kakimori. Personalise the cover with your choice of paper and design options as illustrated below.
Washi paper designed by artisan Masahiko Yano, who works on all stages of production from the pattern design to dyeing. The techniques employed are yuzen-zome dying and tenassen printing, whereby each colour is printed separately by hand. The combination of traditional techniques and everyday motifs give a sense of both nostalgia and the new.
- Pattern placement and finish will vary with each cover.
- Actual colours may vary slightly from images shown.
- Cover designs cannot be mixed.
- Notebook orientation and fastener type cannot be changed.
- Please choose carefully as changes and cancellations are not accepted on order-made products.
- Notebooks can be refilled in-store or by post.