Kakimori Nib holder - Tokushima indigo
A nib holder crafted from Japanese cherry and finished with an indigo dye. Designed to universal specifications to fit a standard nib of your choice. *Nib holder only — nib sold separately.
- The nib holder will gradually brighten to a true indigo colour with use and handling. If the nib holder becomes dry, apply some beeswax.
- Friction may cause the colour or beeswax finish to transfer.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select the option below and enter the items to be gift wrapped in the order comments in your cart. The style of gift wrapping varies depending on the products purchased — read more about our gift wrapping.