Nib holder - Tokushima indigo
- The wood grain is complemented by aizome, Japanese indigo dyeing
- Comfortable length for writing
- For nib compatibility, see Learn more
- The nib holder will gradually brighten to a true indigo colour with use and handling. If the nib holder becomes dry, apply some beeswax.
- Friction may cause the colour or beeswax finish to transfer.
- To prevent distortion and discolouration, avoid soaking in water, sudden temperature changes or extreme heat, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and colour will vary between pieces.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft, clean cloth.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
|品名||Nib holder - Tokushima indigo|
|サイズ||H178 x Ø11mm|
indigo dye (stem),
plastic (nib mount)
|製造（人）||Nakamura Woodworks (nib holder),
Tachikawa Pin (nib mount),
Maito Design Works (indigo dying)
Estimated dispatch time: Within 5 days of order confirmation
Free shipping: Orders over ¥8,000 incl. tax (domestic)/¥17,000 incl. tax (international)
For more information on payment and shipping, view the Shopping guide.