Metal nib - Brass (seconds)
The brass nib has areas of premature rust from acid cleaning during the production process. This is a cosmetic imperfection and does not affect the writing quality. Enjoy a variety of line widths from fine to broad with a tilt of the nib. Fits most nib holders as well as those from our range. View the compatibility chart.
*Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
- Initial ink flow may be slow due to the protective coating on the nib and will gradually improve with repeat rinsing and ink application.
- The maximum writing angle is 45 degrees.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
- Brass will develop a natural patina over time.
|品名||Metal nib - Brass|
|サイズ||H30 x Ø6mm|
Estimated dispatch time: Within 5 days of order confirmation
Free shipping: Orders over ¥8,000 incl. tax (domestic)/¥17,000 incl. tax (international)
For more information on payment and shipping, view the Shopping guide.